Sunday, March 21, 2021

Help You Become A Professional Gaming And Esports Coach











About:

Have you felt like you always had the skills to be an amazing coach, but never got the chance to shine? Well if you work with me, we'll find out what's holding you back and start getting you more students, running effective lessons and giving them reasons to come back for more!


My coaching mostly revolves around general teaching concepts and how to replicate the success of the best coaches then how to create your own!


Stuff we may go over in our session together:


  • Keeping things practical


  • Creating effective and attainable goals


  • Creating the PERFECT lesson


  • How to get a student to keep coming back






Am I qualified to coach coaches? I think so! Here's some credentials!



-Top 1% of coaches on multiple sites for multiple games at the same time


-I've been a professional educator for more than 7 years and successfully trained students ages 6 to 60+


-I've been featured in game-coaching articles on CNN and Marketwatch


-I've held e-sport instruction seminars for 200+ students at a time!


-I've helped students push from the bottom 1% to the top 30% and helped others place into the top .01% in multiple games.


So let's get talking, and turn you into the best coach you can be!

Reviews


:

Coach was real patient with me and he did a great job of pointing out my mistakes without being mean. I feel I’ll need his services again and it’s worth it.

:

Great!! Learned many small details that I didn't know could make such a big difference on the game. Will certainly work more with spear.

:

This dude was very chill and helpful. He really helped me improve my gameplay! Recommend him a lot!

:

Really nice, and helpful guy, had some great pointers, and eye-openers to help me improve.

:

AWESOME, definitely gave me tips I didn't even know about




No comments:

Post a Comment