Saturday, March 27, 2021

Coach You In Overwatch As A 4400 Top 500 Player











About:

About me
  • I am a 21 year old support player who has been top 500 multiple seasons

  • I peaked 4422 and played in several tournaments at a tier 3+ level

  • I have coached many players and teams up to that very same level

  • Overwatch is my life and I really would like to help you out to the best of my ability
  • I'm very relaxed and can accommodate most schedules



Why pick me?
  • I have a lot of experience coaching players of all ranks to hit a new peak in overwatch
  • I can easily identify what aspects of the game you need to work on and have specific drills or vods to watch that will help you with mechanics, game sense, positioning, and more
  • I can teach you how to recognize your own mistakes and fix them in real time with or without help in the future
  • My prices are very good and offers a discount for standard and premium packages
  • I have a very flexible schedule and I offer a variety of ways to coach you even if you do not have the ability to stream or record your gameplay





Reviews


:

I had 2 sessions with Sky. He was coaching me on my support play. I am very satisfied with his coaching. He has very deep knowledge of the game, mechanics and communication, that shined through during our coaching sessions. The gameplay was reviewed in a very deep manner considering each movement, ability usage and mechanic, as well as team decision-making. I will definitely be back for more after some climbing. Cheers Sky!

:

Excellent coaching, no hassle organisation, would 100% recommend.

:

Sky is a wonderful coach. He taught me a lot of my mistakes and gave detailed analysis on how to improve. i would highly recommend him to anyone trying to improve.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment