Friday, March 5, 2021

Play With You In Call Of Duty Warzone Untill We Win











About:

I will carry you to a win in Call of duty Warzone and teach/help you with things you are not sure about in the game. i will also tell you all the best loadouts.

Reviews


:

He was great. Cool guy and very skilled. Learned a lot for sure and will be playing with him again in the future for sure. Great service! This guy is a beast.

:

One game, one win... idk what else to say. Knowing COD, No way it goes that every time... I could see it taking a few games. Will play more in the future. Thanks Rif

:

Had an awesome experience. I had some issues with getting my mic to work in the beginning but Rifull was super helpful and carried me to a win! Definitely recommend!

:

Amazing as always

:

Amazing yet again




No comments:

Post a Comment