Friday, March 19, 2021

Play League Of Legends With You











About:

uwu 



This gig is primarily for those who are lonely and want to socialize! 

I own several games but I'm not the best at them so I stick to what I know. 



I would appreciate a message before purchase as there may be a time I am unavailable. 

Please let me know beforehand if you'd like a group session, I wouldn't want to be surprised. 



I'm here to chat, listen and play games! 



PayPal would be nicer for me to help pay bills and further support my addiction to anime. 



uwu 

Reviews


:

Honestly one of the best people I have met. great to talk to. fun to play with. all around wholesome person. I wish them great fortune in the future and just happy times.

:

genuinely the best time I've had on league for so long, and it's literally just because we only flamed ourselves and the enemies, not each other

:

Amazing. She ara ara'd without me even having to ask! Best Oneesan I could've asked for.

:

we W O N every game I swear on teemos life, outstanding personality had so much fun I thought I forgot I was playing league 10/10 would order again she carried the conversation easily and surprised me! definitley worth playing a few games with her. and does uwu on command as well

:

Absolutely fun and very punctual. 10 out of 2 and while we won every single game [don't quote me on that] She UwU'ed on command. This is truly the best fiverr e-girl in existence.




No comments:

Post a Comment