Sunday, March 7, 2021

Help You Improve In All Aspects Of Rl From A High Grand Champ Pov











About:

I've always had a passion for helping others rise there game and become better and I'm here to help you improve your game and share some of tips and tricks I've learned.



I have lots of experience and am currently a Grand Champ player with just over 1000 hours played.



As your coach I will help you improve your mechanics and game sense and will also point out your weaknesses and exactly how to fix them all while having a good time.



Reviews


:

These guys are great! Just bought my second round of lessons! See you all in GC!

:

I bought the premium package for a total of 3 sessions. each session I went through would lead to me seeing drastic improvements towards my rotations and I became more comfortable with how to challenge and to not hesitate. little tips went super far like staying center on kickoffs and rotating back post. Overall I found the coaching to be super helpful and would recommend it to anyone trying to play the game seriously.

:

Excellent value. Highly recommend. Thanks so much!!!!

:

Both players have much to offer with this duo coaching strategy. They're precise, knowledgeable, and really are naturally good at the game. The play by play review was so informative and casual 3's made you feel like a GC! Use these guys and when you're done with your lessons.. BUY MORE. Thank you for all the help and will be looking forward to our next lesson!

:

Really great experience. Could not be happier with the purchase and will be a repeat customer. Humble, smart, attentive and asked for my input throughout. Very happy to have found this service. Cannot recommend enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment