Monday, March 8, 2021

Make You A Hypixel Bedwars Pro











About:

Hello everyone,



I am going to teach you guys all of the fundamentals of bedwars. Starting from bridging, game mechanics, Pvp (extra price), Understanding the maps, and in GENERAL how to win more games. Whether you bought a basic package, or you bought the premium package, you will come out of the lesson with more knowledge than you did when you came in (unless you're making a YT video lmao). 



REQUIREMENT: So that we can voice call and talk to each other, you must have Discord. 



When your package is done with, I will keep in touch and you can use me to talk to if you need anything or if you want to play with me in the future. 



I stay up very late so if you live in another time zone, I will try my best to get to you.



I am very grateful for you guys giving me the opportunity to help you play the game of Minecraft and all money will be towards a new PC. Thanks!!   



Reviews


Seller's Response:

the seller did not respond at first, but once he did he was very good. This helped me to get a much higher level in bed wars i would recommend.

:

also sorry for not responding, i took a break and was on vacation in Georgia, i will be very early next time if someone is interested in my gig!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment