Friday, March 5, 2021

Make You A Better FIFA Player











About:

Hey FIFA player! You must be here because you would want to get better at FIFA, am I correct?

If so, you are at the correct page!



I am J Nero, a professional FIFA coach for SeriousAboutFIFA (SAF) and I am well known within the pro scene.



I have 3 coaching options for you available:



Basic Coaching:



* For every FIFA player.
* One game against me.
* Live coaching during and after the game.

* Share Play with live coaching.

* Extra basic tips and tricks to improve your game.



Elite Coaching:



* For every player (mostly gold players in WL).

* 2 games against me.

* Live coaching during and after the game.

* Share Play with live coaching.

* Written feedback after our session as a reminder for yourself in the future.



Top100 Coaching:



* for this package you need to be at least an Elite+ WL player.
* 2 games against me.

* Live coaching during and after the game.
* Share Play with live coaching.

* detailed customized coaching for your playstyle specific.

* Written feedback after our session as a reminder for yourself in the future.


If you have any questions or if you want more detailed information before booking a coaching session with me then you can always send me a message! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect coaching experience

:

🤝 Appreciated working with you Jon ! You where my first costumer on Fiverr and you did perfectly. I feel you have improved a lot already and got much more potential to improve even more. You got this🤞 I am available for you any time to answer more questions.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment