Friday, March 12, 2021

Setup Obs For Professional Streaming And Recording











About:

You found the right gig! I'm offering you to set up everything you will need for streaming and recording. If you have any questions please ask, more than happy to help.



Why buy from me?

  • Very high-quality servers 
  • Fast delivery
  • Fast response times 



Basic

  • Smooth OBS/SLOBS settings for recording (TeamViewer)
  • Smooth OBS/SLOBS settings for streaming (TeamViewer)
  • OBS/SLOBS Support



Standard

  • Everything from Basic
  • Widgets
  • Scenes
  • Overlays
  • OBS/SLOBS Support



Premium

  • Everything from Basic & Standard
  • Multi-Streaming setup
  • Set up Voicemeeter (better audio, transfer audio, dual pc setup)
  • Elgato setup (Ps4, Xbox, Mobile)
  • GoXLR setup
  • Elgato Wave setup
  • OBS/SLOBS Support



MAKE SURE TO CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER ONE OF THESE PACKAGES!

Reviews


:

Very prompt delivery and service. lezentix answered all of my questions, fixed my issues quickly, and did more than I asked. I would highly recommend lezentix to anyone looking to start streaming. Skip the headache of watching hours of YouTube videos as I did and just hire them.

:

This was the equivalent of going to a trusted family mechanic. They got right to the matter internally (though you must first install TeamViewer), set up my OBS streaming, recording, audio & video, advised on Restream in about an hour. Would be delighted to use their services again!

:

A super friendly person, really helpful. Helped me with an issue I couldn't solve alone looking all over the internet and I'm really glad I chose this gig as I couldn't have found anyone better

:

This seller was amazing! I had an issue with the black screen in OBS and it was a little more complicated due to me, trying to solve it myself, and my dude offered to see if he could solve it for free first. When it became clear it was a more complicated issue, he worked quickly and resolved it and saved the day for me! Thank you!

:

Hommie came and started doing his thing! Very impressive. Will definitely reach out to him if I ever need anything setup in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment