Thursday, March 4, 2021

Set Up Minecraft Server Permissions And Ranks











About:

Hello, my name is Isaac. I have configured Minecraft servers for 5 years and have gained lots of experience throughout my time of configuration. In this Gig I will add ranks with permissions to your server. Meaning that I will configure each rank that you desire to your liking.





Webstore:

If you would like a webstore package (I add all the packages along with what they come with to your buycraft/craftingstore page), you can purchase my gig extra.



I also make professionally configurated minecraft servers: https://www.fiverr.com/isaac4n1/set-up-your-minecraft-server

Reviews


:

He was super awesome! Was Very patient with me even when I didn't really know what I was talking about and produced exactly what I asked for! WOULD HIGH RECOMEND anyone considering this wonderful man to help with anything server related!

:

It was alright, he helped me :)

:

extremely fast and set up everything that was required. good seller and would recommend

:

This guy was pretty nice and easy to work with, I recommend buying.

:

nice and quick




No comments:

Post a Comment