Saturday, March 27, 2021

Configure Your Rust Server, Plugins, And Create Designs For It











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER*

*NOTICE: I WILL PROVIDE THIS SERVICE ON A PRE-EXISTING DEDICATED SERVER PURCHASED ON A HOST OF YOUR CHOICE*



----------------

PAYMENT INFO:

$5 - Server configuration

$10 - Server artwork (banner and/or profile sized)

$12 - Both: Server configuration and artwork

---

+$2 - Each plugin configured (Visit FAQ for more info)

----------------



Do you need help setting up a rust server but are put off by the complex plugins or setup? Do you need to establish a community for your server? Do you need a steam group or discord server set up for this server? Do you need stylish banners for your server's background/website or logos for your server steam group/discord? Well, just let me do it for you!



I have experience in managing, owning, and creating every aspect of several servers. I spent hours perfecting every detail and put lots of passion for these projects. Although I am new to providing services for others on this platform, I can tell you my work is genuine and I put lots of effort into it.



Some of my digital server artwork is displayed above ^.



Have a question? Contact me! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Works like a charm - Thank you!

:

Thanck you bro

:

Communication due to largely different time zones

:

Very Professional and easy to work with. I had issues and now i see what i was doing wrong. 100% recommend his service.

:

Above and beyond. Highly recommend. Quick Easy exactly what i wanted. Thank you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment