Friday, May 1, 2020

Help You Become A God At Cod Mw











About:

I will help you with your gun skill, call outs, rotations, movement, and more. I have been playing cod competitive for 5 years and I have learned so much to be able to teach you. If you play on keyboard and mouse or controller, no problem. I have played on both and know how to help you. I am fast on delivery and will of course split up the time you picked. I promise you will learn at least 30 new things from my coaching. I won't let you down. I'm a max level, high K/D, competitive player here to help you become the best! If you have any questions, please message me. 

Reviews


:

Seller was good communicator and helped out with many tips for my settings. Now to practice on some of these tips.

:

good trainer knows alot

:

Great person helps alot totally recommend.

:

Good player, to get tips from

:


No comments:

Post a Comment