Sunday, May 3, 2020

Record 1080P 60Fps Gameplay For You To Use As You Wish











About:

Full 1080p 60fps gameplay of any game you choose and I have. If I do not have the game I will decline or offer other games I can play if you would be okay with them.(If I do not own a game but it is free to play I can most probably download it and play it). I am mostly a FPS player and that is where you will get the best gameplay. I use a 35 mbps bitrate so that youtube uploads will look clean and will not be blurry. Recordings will be gameplay and the games audio on one track (No discord or teamspeak chat will be in them). If you want me to play a steam game I will let you choose the name I use for the gameplay but if it is not a steam game, I mostly use Distortionzz as a GT. Any further info just ask. 

Reviews


:

Absolutely Perfect! The seller provided exactly what I needed and put great effort and energy into ensuring my requests were met! I am beyond satisfied with the level of communication, professionalism, and expertise that this seller provided! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for high-quality footage! Great job!

:

Great work as always!

:

Seller is AMAZING to work with! He went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with the content he provided! Communication with the seller is exceptional! He took direction well, worked energetically with drive and focus, and responded quickly with a product that met or exceeded my expectations! I would not hesitate to use, or recommend, his services again! Thank you Original69name! Excellent work! I'm extremely satisfied with the end result!

:

Great work! Excellent communication.

:

Fantastic work! Really pleased with the result, highly recommend him :)




No comments:

Post a Comment