Tuesday, May 5, 2020

All Tall Tales In Sea Of Thieves For You











About:

I will do all basic commendations in Sea of Thieves for Tall Tales. You may select the all commendations for the cosmetics option down in the extras. This will take much longer, I hope you have a wonderful day and good luck in the Seas! - Bluefox



(Ps - Whenever you order from me, that order is secured. You may not order and then immediately ask for it to be canceled. I have had this problem before, and personally get in trouble for it by Fiverr. Very sorry for any inconvenience and have a wonderful day!)

Reviews


:

would definitely recommend great customer service! and quick for what I asked for :)

:

Excellent service. We’ve done what we agreed on plus he made it fun! Thank you!

:

I played monster hunter. he did my tall tales. Win win!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment