Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Make Rollercoasters And Help With Theme Park Improvement











About:

I can play with you on Roblox in the game Theme Park Tycoon 2. I can make rollercoasters in your theme park, help you improve your park, or help you get achievements. You will need to have all the in game money necessary to make these things happen. If money is a problem in the game, I can give tips for a better money farm. We can arrange a time to meet in-game. I can do park theming, rollercoaster theming, get you achievements, build rollercoasters (any type, as long as you have it unlocked, and they can also be higher or lower quality), and help your park get a higher rating.



Note: I will only do what is promised in the description, and may not get to other things you may want done. Before we start, if you tell me everything you want done, I can tell you what I can or cannot do.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He really good at building

:

I he made my park from 3 stars to 5 stars! Thank you so much

:

Thanks for 4.7 stars! The only thing I'm wondering is why 4 stars on Service as Described? What can I improve on to make my service better next time?

:

VERY GOODO ROBLOX MAN x Good THEME PARK COASTER x

:


No comments:

Post a Comment