Saturday, May 2, 2020

Coach You In Rocket League











About:

I will coach you for however long you chose in the package above. In the coaching session I will find your strengths and weaknesses and you different skills. I will work with you on them while giving you tips and info to become more swift and have more game-sense. I will leave you with a few training packs I think will help you with those weaknesses you have and get you that rank you've always wanted!

Reviews


:

He works with you based on your strengths and skills and weaknesses, very knowledgable and explains tips clearly, great teammate to have, fun to play and joke with. Highly recommend if you need some help in rocket league. Hes non toxic and will not make you feel tilted when you mess up. Check him out. Premium Package was worth it.

:

Great guy with exceptional abilities. One would call him the sensei of rocket league, a legend, or, to those who he beats, a surf (He's not though its a joke).

:

Great guy who really knows the game. Extremely patient and doesn't get upset over bad plays or bumps when in comp. Its been one day and I already can say I am a much better player than I was yesterday. Superior service.

:

Learned a lot, extremely patient and made it fun to learn

:

super helpful and patient!




No comments:

Post a Comment