Monday, May 4, 2020

Play And Help Coach You To Improve At Rainbow Six Siege Ps4











About:

I have been a Diamond on PS4 for 10 seasons in a row (2 Years) and a champion for 1 season. I also have a 1.5w/l and a 1.6k/d and have 1500+ hours of experience which I am willing to share with you to help you improve in all aspects of the game.



Different Aspects I Will Help You With:

  •  Becoming A Good Individual Player
  •  Tips And Tricks To Help Improve Your Rank
  •  Help Improve Your Aim
  •  Help Improve Your Mechanics (Movement etc)
  •  Help Improve Your Game Sense
  •  Help You Improve Your Map Knowledge
  •  Help You Improve Callouts
  •  How To Use Specific Operators
  •  What Attachments To Use On All 
  •  Guide And Help You Find The Right Settings
  •  Overall Making You A Much Better Player




I also have a YouTube channel where I post gameplay videos which you can learn a few things from, I also have some tips and guide videos on there to further help you.



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9QQmKkPIivjzzhdD902NA



Reviews


:

We played some ranked and we won most of our games. He gave great tips and sent a helpful list of things to improve on. Defiantly recommend.

:

From the beginning to the end of the meeting he explained everything with diligence and with honesty, telling me what and how I needed to improve. He even wrote me a list with personalized corrections and fixes for me. He’s a great guy and really knows what he’s talking about.

:

This was a great experience and got a bunch of ideas to improve. He got back to me soon and answered all my questions. Would recommend.

:

A good guy, knows what he's doing, gives good suggestions. I had a lot of fun in the 1 vs 1 final

:


No comments:

Post a Comment