Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Help You Improve Your Twitch Channel











About:

~ This is for Twitch only! ~



This gig will help you unlock the full potential of your Twitch channel.  No matter what package you purchase I will sit down with you and go through all parts of your channel and give you tips to make positive changes that will encourage growth.  



* This will only work if you are willing to put forth the effort yourself to make the recommended changes!!! *



I have helped numerous Twitch channels reach affiliate status by simply giving them small recommendations to help them improve their channel.  



Things I can help on

________________________



  • Viewer Engagement
  • Stream Titling
  • Offline Screen, Profile Picture, Profile Banner and Overlays
  • Panel Section
  • Bio
  • Discord
  • Other Social Media 
  • and More!
________________________



* Please message me before purchasing gig*

Reviews


:

Dally is someone who is passionate about helping you grow not your typical here's some tips! I expected a little advice but she has guided me in the right direction. I'm currently still working with dally but couldn't waste no more time in giving dally the review she deserves. Plus she's hilarious!!

:

hired her again and not just cuz shes a woman. super knowledgeable and knows her stuff, teaching my kid alot

:

helped my kid out whos starting up twitch helped me understand the technical side answered alot questions related to twitch culture, type of content and more. very knowledgeable when it comes to details.

:

Helped me with what I was in doubt about!

:

Excellent tips and very informative. Very nice person who takes the time to explain everything in details so you can better understand and actually helps and doesn't give common sense as tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment